Toby's transformation has now been completed.
- Cab sides and all windows have been cut out.
- All windows have been glazed.
- Brass handrails have been fabricated and fitted.
- Floors have been made for both cabs.
- The centre section now has a boiler fitted.
- Toby now works from a 12V re-chargable battery pack from Strikalite.
- All radio control components are from Timpdon.
- The sound card is from MyLocoSound - supplied by Peter Spoerer.
- The smoke unit is a Seuthe No. 6 - supplied by The Engine Shed.
It would be nice to add some cab fittings. I'll have to see what is available from GRail or the 16mm show.